In certain situations you might need to reset your Lima account, for example:
- If you have reformatted your Lima hard drive
- If you wish to change your Lima hard drive
- If you want to give your Lima device to someone else
Note: this will perform a complete account reset which means that your account will effectively no longer exist and your Lima will no longer be associated with an account.
Be aware that this cannot be undone - resetting an account is a one-way process. Please make sure you have copied any important data before using this feature.
In order to perform an account reset you will need to complete the following steps:
1. Make sure you are connected to the Internet. (this is important - the Reset account procedure will not work without an Internet connection.)
2. Open your Lima preferences from the Lima menu in your taskbar.
3. Go to the “Settings” Tab.
4. From there, click on "Reset account" in “Your account” section.
5. You will need to enter your Lima account password.
6. Once you have entered your password click on ‘Confirm’.
Note: Feature available from the Lima app version 1.4.6 (Mac and Windows).