This may happen if you’re not connected to the Internet, and/or if the Lima device isn't connected to the internet.
Please verify that you have an Internet connection and try again in a moment. If your internet connection is stable, please verify that your Lima is correctly connected to your router. If it is, please follow the next steps to ensure that your Lima is working properly:
- Unplug the ethernet cable between Lima and your router. If you have any doubt about your ethernet cable integrity, try to replace it with another one.
- Unplug the hard drive connected to Lima.
- Disconnect Lima from the power supply connection.
- Power OFF/ON your router.
- Plug the ethernet cable between Lima and your router again.
- Plug the USB drive to the Lima.
- Reconnect Lima to the power supply. If you have a Lima Ultra: Does the LED light up?
- Wait for 5-15 minutes (you can speed up this step by quitting the application and launching it again).
Verify that you have an Internet connection and try again.
Is your Lima still offline?
Nope: Congrats! Your Lima is now online.
Yes: Please contact our Support for a in-depth investigation.