It means your Lima device cannot be reached directly from the Internet. Because of that transfers between the Lima and devices outside the network it is in will go through our relays servers, resulting in reduced performance. To solve that issue, see here.
Articles in this section
- README document
- How to configure the firewall on Linux
- I only use Linux desktops, why can't I see thumbnails in mobile applications?
- Can I install Lima on my device which runs Linux?
- What does "No public IP" mean (in lima status)?
- Why do I get "No data available" when I try to read a file in a terminal?
- How do I set the cache size on Linux?
- How do I uninstall Lima for Linux?
- What are the system requirements?
- How do I install the Lima client on Linux?