At the moment we do not provide a startup script to automatically start the Lima service at login. Users should use their desktop environment "Session/Startup" configuration dialog to set it up.
Articles in this section
- README document
- How to configure the firewall on Linux
- I only use Linux desktops, why can't I see thumbnails in mobile applications?
- Can I install Lima on my device which runs Linux?
- What does "No public IP" mean (in lima status)?
- Why do I get "No data available" when I try to read a file in a terminal?
- How do I set the cache size on Linux?
- How do I uninstall Lima for Linux?
- What are the system requirements?
- How do I install the Lima client on Linux?